Do you sell products or provide services in the industrial sector? Your content should reflect the rigorous approach that you take in your work on a daily basis. This content can take various forms and be aimed at a target audience with skills in areas that are equally diverse. With solid expertise and proven technical knowledge, our teams are able to produce reliable documents for your company that comply with the specific characteristics of your sector. You benefit from:
- Solutions adapted to manufacturing industries
- An efficient methodology that respects your time constraints and quality requirements
- The latest innovations in language technology
Solutions for the industrial sector: spoken and written communication
Industrial production often requires precise terminology. To have the required impact, all communication media should be written in language that is appropriate to the target audience and the context. Our experienced teams will help you communicate via all channels with equal efficiency.
Writing minutes and summaries of meetings
Translate all your media
Our experienced and specialised translators respect the terminology and style of each type of document:
- Technical: user manuals, images, technical specifications, etc.
- Marketing communication: letters to consumers, sales presentations, etc.
- Training tools: PowerPoint presentations, software, etc.
What types of industrial documents do we translate?
We translate all types of documents for the manufacturing sector, including:
- Labels, catalogues, advertising materials, leaflets
- Help files, quality assurance manuals, installation instructions
- Ingredients, technical specifications, instruction booklets
- Safety data sheets, maintenance manuals
- Health and safety reports
Minutes, reports and summaries that make your life easier
Whatever the subject of discussion, it is important to keep a written record. On important occasions, plan on having a writer present to record the most important things said at:
- Your events (conferences, seminars, congresses)
- Your site visits (factories, laboratories)
- Your group and one-to-one meetings
What types of industry meetings do our writers record?
Our writers can help with various meetings, including:
- Workshops, hearings and round tables
- Conferences and seminars
- Congresses, conventions, forums
- Speeches and interviews
- Breakfasts, roadshows
Interpreters to make your discussions flow
Facilitate exchanges, whatever the languages of those involved, by choosing the right type of interpreting:
- Simultaneous interpreting for conferences and seminars
- Liaison interpreting for face-to-face meetings
- Guided tour equipment for site visits
What type of technical meetings do our interpreters attend?
Our interpreters can assist at all types of meetings and events, including those that involve industrial terminology:
- Conferences, seminars and speeches
- Training sessions
Processes and methodology designed for manufacturing companies
Responsiveness and expertise have always been important values for us. They enable us to maintain our position at the forefront of the language services sector. But we offer other advantages, too, including:
Teams of experts
The teams who work on your industrial projects are chosen for their knowledge of your field. In addition to their previous experience, their work on relevant projects throughout the year means they naturally keep abreast of developments in your sector. For this reason, you really can have confidence in the quality of your final document.
Tried and tested processes
To guarantee you a consistently high level of quality, we follow processes that ensure best practice at each stage of the production chain:
- Planning the project: selecting the right people for the job
- Managing the project
- Performing a final check of the document before delivery
NMT (Neural Machine Translation)
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Shall we talk about your project?