Your legal content falls within a regulatory framework and it is essential that its translation also complies with the legal environment of the countries in which the document will apply.
Our professional translators of legal documents have in-depth specialist knowledge of the field of law. They can guarantee a perfect understanding of the issues you face, and know how to navigate your regulatory environment.
- Translation of legal documents
- Sworn translation
- Translation technologies for the legal sector
Translation solutions specifically designed for the legal sector
Whether you belong to a legal department or a law firm, you need a responsive partner who can provide a translation that is in compliance, even in a very short time frame.
Translation of legal documents
Translation technologies for the legal sector
Legal translators specialised in your field
Ubiqus has created a translation department dedicated to legal sector professionals. This allows us to work in many areas: business law, financial law or stock market law, international law or administrative law.
Our translators are experts with the language and legal skills required to provide you with excellent legal translation services.
What kind of legal documents do we translate?
- Certificates of incorporation
- Court decisions
- Shareholder agreements
- Calls for tender
- Incorporation of companies
- Official reports
- Purchase/Sale contracts
A sworn translation is done by a certified translator who has taken an oath before a court. The translated document carries the sworn translator’s stamp, and is considered an officially certified document by courts and the civil service in some countries such as France, Spain or the Netherlands.
What is the profile of a sworn translator?
- They are professionally qualified to provide certified documents
- They are listed in the directory of experts published by a court of appeal
- They are must hold the projects and documents they work on in the strictest confidentiality
As a specialist agency, we always work with legal translators from official lists.
Using technology to translate your legal content
Need a quick translation that’s still professional? Ubiqus has developed U-Translate: a secure online translation solution. Thanks to its specialised legal engine, you can benefit from Ubiqus’s linguistic expertise online 24-7.
What are the advantages of a translation tool like U-Translate?
- Online translation in a 100% secure environment
- Legal specialisation
- Documents reviewed and proofread by a professional translator, via the online platform
Processes that prioritise confidentiality and speed
Discover how our teams, processes and technologies work in synergy to offer you an excellent service.
Processes built on confidentiality
Because legal content can contain sensitive information, data security and confidentiality are the cornerstones of all our processes, at all stages of the translation project workflow.
- We provide you with a personalised and secure extranet space to make your requests
- Our teams work with absolute respect for the confidentiality of your data
- Our IT system is based in France and meets European security standards
Responsiveness is our watchword
We know that your sector requires fast action, and that you may have to work to extremely tight deadlines. This is why we provide you with a dedicated team who have an insight into your company, understand your specific needs, and know which translators are qualified to work on your project.
Our translation offices around the world enable us to respond very quickly to all your requests for legal translation services.
Technological expertise to increase efficiency
For optimal efficiency, fast turnaround times and consistent content, our R&D labs offer a wide range of technological tools. Find out how technology can make you more efficient:
- Automatic Speech recognition (ASR)
- Ubiqus for Relativity: the linguistic expertise of Ubiqus integrated into Relativity
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Ubiqus for Relativity
Shall we talk about your project?