Learn how to integrate Ubiqus solutions into your digital transformation:
- Translate web pages on the fly
- Exchange large volumes of data securely and automatedly
- Reintegrate translated content effortlessly
- Translate videos automatically
Ubiqus has developed two REST APIs
Machine Translation API (NMT)
Order Management API
allows either the processing of entire files (as opposed to segments) in machine translation or automatic transcription, or a project completed by one of our professionals
When do you interface with Ubiqus’ Machine Translation API?
- E-commerce site managers who want to automatically translate their product listings
- Chatbot developers who want to tackle new markets
When do you interface with Ubiqus’ Order Management API?
- Interface with Ubiqus if your CMS doesn’t display an API or your site has undergone multiple specific upgrades
- Regularly translate large volumes of web content
- Request transcripts of audio recordings or videos
- Incorporate one of the market leaders in neural translation into your application
Integrating a web page translation service
into your multilingual CMS
How do I automate the exchange of web pages to be translated?
Some Content Management Systems (CMS) offer, by default, the management of your site’s multilingual variants. That’s a plus!
In this case, Ubiqus will interface with the CMS. We’ve made connections with Hubspot, WPML and AEM and used the API or Development Kit (SDK) made available by the software publishers to make our translation service available to our clients.
Plug Ubiqus translation into your CMS back office
If your site uses Hubspot, for example, it’s enough for an experienced user to retrieve your site’s unique API ID key (available in the back office) and pass it on to us. We will then set up collaborative work to identify the URLs to be translated and tell you how to prepare the target pages for easy reintegration of the translated pages.
The benefits of a direct connection to your CMS
- Automate data exchanges – content selection is made easier
- Enable secure exchanges – API connections are encrypted
- Easily reintegrate translated content back into a website
CMS connected with our translation API are:
Ubiqus translation available in business software such as Relativity
Can business software be interfaced with a translation API?
Many specialized software programs enable professionals to carry out business tasks necessary for their business. A good example is the legal activity of e-discovery within some law firms. The use of specialized software, such as Relativity, makes it possible to process a very large number of documents in a controlled and secure environment. It allows for a rigorous analysis of data so that only the information that needs to be presented in the court is presented.
Plug Ubiqus translation into Relativity’s back office
To add foreign language documents to a Relativity workflow, the easiest way is to automatically translate them into the language of analysis (often English).
- Activate the Ubiqus plugin (compatible 9.7 and RelativityOne) in your Relativity software
- Select and order the type of translation
Ubiqus offers a 3-in-1 service: machine translation as well as two levels of professional human translation.
The benefits of a direct connection to Relativity
- Start all translation tasks without leaving your secure environment
- Use our state-of- the-art neural machine translation, including our multilingual engine for source texts in multiple languages
- Perform automatic transcription of audio files and videos
The sectors using
Learn more about our technological solutions for your industry.
Shall we talk about your project?